Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th Dj Bert @ Beta

FUCK THE SUMMER JAM CONCERT!!!
Friday the 13th at Club Beta, DvDj G Funk and Myself will be throwing down the dirtiest Mash up/electro set for the dirty pirate party, our friends at Bootie would be proud...
Photobucket


I will also be unveling my new chrome SL1 serato interface which is a bastard stepchild, this is what happens when you mash a custom car enthusiast with a Dj. I have owned many custom rides in the past from sport bikes to corvettes and I thought I might as well bring that custom flare into the dj realm as well to try and mix shit up a little more...See you Dirty pirates tonight at beta.

Also be on the lookout for two new mixes from LOVE to hit you this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo fuckin tight ass box you got ...
can u do the same to audio 8 box tractor scratch